- Registration begins June 2nd
- Registration ends June 14 EXTENDED THRU AUGUST 15
Register Online or via phone (410-230-5031)
All participants will receive:
- One summer reading tote, one summer reading keychain, and a scannable QR code card (limit, 50 people)
- A multiple book cartridge with selected books to read over the summer (LBPD account holders only)
- A summer reading list in large print or braille
Challenge starts June 15 and ends August 15. All entries must be counted by August 22nd. Prizes will be drawn later in the week. Winners will be notified via email, prizes will be mailed to the address on file.
To complete the challenge:
Each time you complete reading a book, complete an activity, or listen to a podcast, you may either fill out this form online or call (410-230-5031) to register your progress. For every book read, activity completed, or podcast listened to, you will receive one entry for an end-of-summer raffle.
Once all prizes and entries into the raffle have been submitted, the following prizes will be drawn:
- $50 Amazon gift card (max. 1 winner)
- $20 Amazon gift card (max. 1 winner)
- $10 Amazon gift card (max. 1 winner)
- Each person to complete the challenge will receive a Shark Tooth card (max. 10 winners)
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.